Jennifer Church, CHB
- Over 13 Years Sales Experience with Milmark
- Certified Hotel Broker (CHB), obtained through Cornell University and Hotel Brokers International (HBI)
- President-Elect, Hotel Brokers International (HBI)
- HBI's Top Salesperson North Central Region - Five Time Recipient
- HBI's Rookie of the Year
- Masters of Public Administration from Northern Michigan University.
- University of Wisconsin Stout graduate in Hospitality & Tourism Management.
Ronald R. McCord, CHB, CHA
- Over 45 Years Sales Experience with Milmark
- Recipient of Hotel Brokers International North Central Broker of the Year Award
- Certified Hotel Broker (CHB) awarded from the University of Texas, Graduate School of Business
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) awarded by American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- Past President, Hotel Brokers International (HBI)
- Past Board Member, American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- Former Strategic Planning Committee Member, AH&LA
- AHLA Wisconsin Volunteer of the Year Recipient
- Founding Member of the Economy Lodging Council (now the Council of Inns & Suites), AH&LA
- Executive Committee Member and a Past President, Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging Association (WH&LA)
- University of Wisconsin—Madison graduate.
"Thank you for giving us the opportunity to own such a nice property. It was a great experience buying this property, when things are taken care of by professionals it makes the whole process easy. They took care of each and every detail of this process and made sure things were done right and in a timely manner. We would recommend everyone buy and sell property through Milmark. We thank Ron and Jennifer for making the motel buying experience such an easy process."
Sanjay & Leena Panchal
Owner, Former Road Star Inn, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
"The economic climate along with the many other complications involved in the sale of a property like Rafters Motor Inn certainly test the mettle of a sales organization. The persistence and professionalism exhibited by you and your people was not only reassuring along the way, but to a large degree responsible for a satisfactory sale. Should the need arise in the future I would be very comfortable having your company represent us."
William H. YoungFormer Owner, Best Western Rafters Motor Inn, New Lisbon, WI